cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Sprint Everything Plus Referral Program but getting phone at BestBuy

Journeyman

Getting Sprint Everything Plus Referral Program but getting phone at BestBuy

Hello, I want to go pre-order the iPhone 5 tomorrow at BestBuy, and get the phone through Sprint.  I've never had a Sprint account before, I want to get the EPFP program which makes it $10 cheaper.  I think it's like 450 minutes and everything else unlimited for $70 instead of $80.  I'm assuming when I go to Best Buy tomorrow, I won't be able to sign up for the cheaper plan through them.  Is there a way I can call Sprint once I get home and change it?  What are my options?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Getting Sprint Everything Plus Referral Program but getting phone at BestBuy

Anyone?

Master

Re: Getting Sprint Everything Plus Referral Program but getting phone at BestBuy

You cannot purchase from Best Buy. You need to sign up from here, then order online. If you need an employee email and CID let me know.

http://delivery.sprint.com/m/p/nxt/epc/epclanding.asp

As a SERO/Everything Plus customer, are there restrictions on where I can upgrade my device?

Yes. You can upgrade through any of the following channels: any Sprint-owned Retail Store, Telesales (888-882-4030), or Sprint.com. You will not, however, be able to upgrade your device through a 3rd party dealer or national retail partner and you will not be required to provide a referring employee's email address and CID in order to upgrade your device.

Also keep in mind that the Everything Plus plans are not eligible for any employer or credit union disounts. In some cases there are employer or other discounts available that can bring your plan cost below the $10 discount that plan provides.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Okay, thank you.  Does Sprint have a student discount rate?  I'm through a credit union right now for my checking account, is it only for certain credit unions or any?

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.