cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grace Period?

Journeyman

Grace Period?

I am new to sprint...and so far really am happy with the service...till now...My bill was due on the 1st, today is the 4th...one I was not told when I switched from ATT that I would have to pay 2 months of service on my first bill....so when I received my bill, it was a shocker, I have 5 lines, but ok...just rework couple of bills no problem...I saw on the boards that there was a 10 day grace period so I was not worried knowing that I got paid on the 4th and would make the payment after my paycheck posted...well my phone got cut off today, I called Sprint and told them  my plans and they were ok, and would turn on the phone, well it has been a few hours, and nothing...I asked if it was customary that the phone get shut off after 3 days, and she rudely said yes it is...wow...not even a little breathing room to get my paycheck...so here I am, on call, no phone, and was lied to about getting the phone turned back on....maybe should rethink the Sprint thing....sad thing is, I got quite a few of my friends to switch too....do i look foolish!!!!

3 REPLIES
Master

Grace Period?

So you made a payment arrangement with financial services department and they said they'd turn your phone back on and it is still not working?  Is that correct?

-John

Highlighted
Journeyman

Grace Period?

yes that is, I told them I would make payment tonite after my paycheck posted

Master

Grace Period?

I just sent you a private message.  I may be able to just turn your service on right now.

-John

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.