cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find a text, I deleted out of my phone, online?

SOLVED
Journeyman

I saw it once before where you can find a text and print it, but I cannot find it anymore.

Tags (4)
4 REPLIES
Master

You cannot view or print text messages sent/received online. You can view all picturemail sent/received.https://pictures.sprintpcs.com/publiclogin.do

Abe

Journeyman

I accidentally deleted a really sentimental text thread, and it really sucks that Sprint has no way to get them back for me! Why can't we have some kind of SMS backup? Because you don't use SIM card technology, there's no way to retrieve some messages that are precious to me.

Master

If you have an android there is a free app SMS BACKUP AND RESTORE that will automatically backup all messages at assigned times/dates. My wife never wants to lose any of her messages so this protects against loss. Sorry you lost the messages but hopefully you wont lose another one.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Journeyman

Thank you, OKIESTRO. I don't have a Droid, but from the info you provided, I think it'll be my next choice. I hope I never lose another message either, but the ones I lost are from a lost love, and my heart is so broken.