cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get copies of my text messages

Highlighted
Journeyman

How do I get copies of my text messages

I was wondering I need to get a copy of my text messages for court and I was wondering how I go about to doing that.

3 REPLIES

Re: How do I get copies of my text messages

Good morning,

I can help you. I will need to get into your account so that I can submit a request to our security group. They will send out a form to you over the next few days. Once the form is received, filled out, and notorized it will have to be sent back within 14 days. Additionally, we can only go back 90 days on the text messages. Are you the account holder? If so, please private message me with your account number, PIN or answer to your security question. After I receive that I will submit the request, they will get the form out to you. It may take up to 10 days. Hope this helps.

*Heather

Journeyman

[SarahKS - removed personal info]

Journeyman

[SarahKS - Removed personal info]

Message was edited by: SarahKS - This is a public forum.  To protect your privacy, do not post personal information such as phone numbers, full names, or account information.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.