cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unlock my sprint iphone 5 for international sim card?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: How to unlock my sprint iphone 5 for international sim card?

Sorry for all the posts.  The site kept giving me an error on posting that is why there is so many.  I just saw it this morning.

Journeyman

Hi sezginiv,

There are no websites that can do that on sprint's iphone. I think its impossible to unlock sprint's iphone unless you do it thru them. If know for sure someone that can help me with that and can unlock my iphone i'll be very thankful for your help.

Thanks ;-)

Journeyman

Imagine buying a new car that works ONLY in the state where it was purchased. This is precisely what cell providers do. If I purchase a phone, it's mine and you should not put any conditions on how or where I use MY phone. If I want to travel internationally, who gives you the authority to artificially limit MY phone's ability to be used openly in that destination? It should be illegal!

Journeyman

Imagine buying a new car that works ONLY in the state where it was purchased. This is precisely what cell providers do. If I purchase a phone, it's mine and you should not put any conditions on how or where I use MY phone. If I want to travel internationally, who gives you the authority to artificially limit MY phone's ability to be used openly in that destination? It should be illegal!

Journeyman

If you ask nicely maybe you can get some help.