cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 5 Text Messages"Not delivered"

Highlighted
Journeyman

Iphone 5 Text Messages"Not delivered"

I have the iphone5, and VERY frequently ill get the "not delivered" message when trying to send text messages... I'll have FULL signal. What bothers me most is it sends the text 2 or 3 times to the person im sending it to.  For someone with unlimited messaging its just annoying, but to the person that doesnt its expensive.  I would like some help or some feed back on this, this is poor poor service. Ive seen this several times with no real answers or fixes. 

8 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Iphone 5 Text Messages"Not delivered"

Hey Volsmc5, thanks for posting; sorry to hear of your issue. A couple of questions regarding your issue please:

Does this issue happen mostly indoors?

Are you able to easily make phone calls?

Have you recently performed a PRL update?

Please advise and we'll continue to help. Thanks!

Regards,

Giovanni R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Happens Inside/Outside, In Knoxville, In Nashville, Happens all over.. Full Cell Signal...I never have any trouble making phone calls at all... I have done the update yes

Journeyman

Happens Inside/Outside, In Knoxville, In Nashville, Happens all over.. Full Cell Signal...I never have any trouble making phone calls at all... I have done the update yes

Journeyman

Journeyman

Journeyman

Wizard

Thanks for the reply.

Performing a soft reset may help. In case you don't know the process, press and hold the power and home buttons right at the same time. Hold until you see a silver Apple logo (can take up to 30 seconds). Please let me know. Thanks!

Regards,

Giovanni R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Ive tried that as well... you have to know this is a wide spread issue as much as its been posted here and the volume of people having the same issue, so lets not pretend its an isolated issue

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.