cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Know about surcharges, taxes, fees and other charges

Highlighted
Journeyman

Know about surcharges, taxes, fees and other charges

I have been with sprint for more years than I can count. I am thinking about changing because I'm tired of the surcharges! This has become RIDICULOUS! I had 9.03 tacked on my bill this month to cover "the charges that help defray cost imposed on us". GIVE ME A BREAK! It's called the cost of running a business ass holes  ever heard of overhead! OMG! Yep gonna change my phone co. Gonna do it soon!

1 REPLY
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Know about surcharges, taxes, fees and other charges

Sorry you are frustrated with the surcharges and fees - but I think you'll find they are about the same across all carriers.

There are certiain things the phone company has to do -- that we've been told to do by the state, local or federal government -- and those things cost money.  There are also certain costs we're allowed to charge for - towers, wires, phone poles, etc.

Here's a great page that explains all the various taxes, fees and surcharges:

http://www.ucan.org/telecommunications/landline/telephone_taxes_fees_and_surcharges

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.