cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Made a fool of

Journeyman

Re: Made a fool of

It wasn't a repair center on both occasions. Do you really think I want to go to a third store for errors that have been on your end?  The problem should have been fixed right then and there instead of going to a third store, I no longer trust your company.  The wastage of time  going to a third location would be insurmountable because this situation should have never happened.  I don't find the occasion rare seeing that it has happened to me twice in two days.

I should not be driving around praying that this sprint store can help me.  This is becoming more and more ridiculous by the minute and everyone says they are sorry and wants to help but no one is owning up to their mistakes and doing anything the rectify the situation.

Highlighted
Wizard

I understand you're frustrated. I would like to help if I can. My question is, why did the store refuse to help you? Are you trying to say that we sent you to a Sprint store with no repair center multiple times? When we pick a specific Sprint store for a customer to visit for technical problems, it should always be a repair center. There may be rare cases where a representative makes a mistake and gives out a wrong address, but I can't imagine it happening more than once to one customer. In all honesty, if it weren't a repair center, the next words out of their mouth should have been the directions of the nearest repair center.

Probably the most common reason that a repair center can't help is due to physical damage to the device. I hope that's not the case!

-Donnie

Journeyman

Well Donnie,

First of all i did not pick the location either one of the two times, it was giving to me by two different supervisors from your customer service department. Why should I suffer for your mistakes, i did not chose the location it was given to me.  Also if you had bothered to read my paragraph it was not a network issue because my husbands phone works and the supervisor i spoke to gave me an eticket because of it being a device issue.

This is what frustrates me is that you guys are so quick to tell me what you cannot do and how its the customers fault.  Your "customer service" offends me and is abysmal

Wizard

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Do you know if this issue is limited to just the Nexus S? If it's happening to more than one device, the problem is a coverage problem, which I can look into if you send me a private message with your address. If the store was not able to help you, they should have provided a reason. I can think of three possibilities.

1. If the Sprint store is not a repair center, they aren't equipped to diagnose phones. You can view Sprint stores and whether they have a repair center at http://www.sprint.com/storelocator
  2. If you do not have TEP, there would be a service fee, and if you don't pay the fee, they may not be able to help you.
  3. If a device has physical or liquid damage, which is not covered by the manufacturer, the repair center would not be able to help you.

If you suspect it's a network issue, please send me a private message with your address so I can look into it for you.

-Donnie

Journeyman

Made a fool of

My Nexus S has not been working for 3 weeks now, seeing that it drops calls in various intervals or worse doesn't even make a call go through.  My husband and I have literally been transferred to countless individuals over the past 3 weeks.  We were told to call Samsung then to call Sprint and so on.  Eventually they told us to go to a 3rd party store to resolve the issue, they did nothing.  Later last night my husband spent an hour on the phone talking to 4 different people before we got somewhere.  After Sprint was talking out of both sides of their mouth about having network issues, which wouldn't be the case seeing that my husband's phone is working, we had an e ticket created for my account stating we would get a replacement phone and told to go to the Sprint Store on 210 8th ave West Dundee IL.  So about 3 hours ago we went to the store and without them even looking at our account they said they cannot do anything.  The guy did not even take the time to pull up our information before refusing to help us out all the time in front of his store manager. The tech was more worried about telling the customer to give him a very satisfied review because satisfied was seemed as failing.  The nerve of this guy, I would have no problem reviewing an individual with high marks if the service was there. So after the tech was completely rude and crass we called customer service outside of the store.  My husband had to call from his phone because after 5 minutes my called drop.  So all the while standing outside of the Sprint store my husband was on the line for 45 minutes only to be told that he could get a free month with a one year contract, we wanted the month free that we had paid for with no service.  After being humiliated in front of a store of people by a Sprint store a supervisor had told us to go to only to be treated like second class citizens, which was 10 miles out of the way we were not getting any where with the retention department.   After having to suffer through Sprint's mismanagement we demanded early upgrades for both of our phones.  Having to go to not one but two different stores that Sprint told us to go to only to be denied resolution.  After being mishandled in person, the retention manager had the gall to tell my husband that she demanded respect, all the while he was never yelling, never swearing, only speaking in a firm tone.  It's remarkable how the supervisors demand something that they cannot give themselves.  After being a loyal Sprint customer for over a decade I am going to explore other options, because I have never been treated in such a manner.  So after all that I still have a phone that doesn't work, have driven 20 miles out of my way, been humiliated in front of an entire store, spoke to 20 different people in 2 days, and cannot make a phone call all the while paying for service.  I am eagerly awaiting the phone call from the Retention Department's manager who will tell me more of the same about how sorry they are put they cannot do anything because my phone situation doesn't warrant it.  I agree with the phone situation not warranting an upgrade but the total lack of customer service on the phone and store level is completely inexcusable and reprehensible.