cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outage in Lima, Ohio area?

Journeyman

Outage in Lima, Ohio area?

Serious delays in text messages and voicemails and calls aren't coming through. ZIP code 45805. Thanks.

19 REPLIES

Re: Outage in Lima, Ohio area?

Good morning ThomasLucente,

Sorry to hear of your service concerns. Are you still experiencing these concerns currently? If so, can I get your cross streets as well? Also, what phone are you currently using. Let me know. I'm here for you.

Talk to you soon,

*Heather

Sprint Social Media Care

Journeyman

We are having problems in Charlotte, MI also!  Can't make any calls, if it does go through it goes straight to voicemail, or is a bad connection. (I called my husbands phone).  Texts dont go through either.

No worries, I can help.  I'm not showing any tickets currently in zip code 48813. Is this where you are currently? Can I get your zip code and nearest cross streets? That'll give me a closer look at your specific area. Also, what phone are you currently using?

Talk to you soon,

*Heather

Sprint Social Media Care

Journeyman

Yes. The cross street is South Cole Street and West Elm Street.

I have an HTC EVO 4G. Not sure what phone my wife has, though she is experiencing the same problem.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello ThomasLucente,

I did get a closer look, no outages have been reported yet.Try to power cycle your device and then update profile by: settings-system updates -update profile. Let me know if this helps.*Paida

Journeyman

I noticed some issues over the weekend, radomly entering roam, low signal and slow data. The zip is 45805 for the Lima, Ohio area.

Today has been better for me (hasn't been roaming), although data has still been SLOW. Until we get 4G in our area, i guess we can continue to expect slow 3G.

Wizard

dave_cleve,

Thank you for reaching out to us in regards to this matter.  Looking into your area we’re not seeing any network issues at this time.  Glad to see everything is working again let us know if it reappears.  We have noticed an increase of capacity issues in your area which is causing slow data speeds.  Engineers have already been dispatched to perform capacity upgrades to improve services.  You see much improvement soon hang in there.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Journeyman

Friend can't make calls, surf the web, and receive text messages with a delay. But he can't receive any calls. This has been going on almost 3 weeks. Located at East Blvd NW, Canton OH 44718. Thank you

Wizard

sprint34

Thanks for reaching out to us. I apologize for the issues that you have been experiencing. I reviewed the location that you provided and found that we are experiencing two cell tower outages there. We currently have technicians at both locations that are working to resolve the issue. They are currently investigating to determine if one cell tower has caused the other tower to experience issues. They are hoping to have both back up and running soon. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your patience.

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.