cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outages

Journeyman

Re: Outages

Can someone check the 48462 zip code to see if anything is wrong? All phones in my family have not been connected to service and this just started today. There is/was a storm that is currently passing through the area.

Wizard

I understand your standpoint, GettingFrustrated.

Sprint sometimes has to limit special accommodations. This is so we can keep our investments where they truly matter; such as our price plans including unlimited Any Mobile Anytime, unlimited texting, and TRULY unlimited data, and also our nationwide network enhancements. We are known to still provide special promotions to our longtime clients; we advise through various communications when available. Thank you.

Regards,

Giovanni R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Wizard

Hey NewOrleansMusicMan, thanks for joining us; sorry to hear you've also had issues with your service

I checked your area and found that we've had some outages that were recently resolved. Are you still experiencing service issues? If so, please provide your cross streets and phone model. We'll take a closer look at your area and troubleshoot if needed. Thanks!

Regards,

Giovanni R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Wizard

Hey CYLY22, you're also welcome as well.

I found an active tower outage around Janice Dr and Sinroll Rd, very close to Mothers Way. Are you close to this area? If you're not and are still having service issues, please provide your cross streets so we can take a closer look. Thanks!

Regards,

Giovanni R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

YES more outtages in the boerne tx area, area code 78006. extreamly annoying..

Journeyman

Giovanni,

Please understand that I am doing my best to be open-minded here but as you can see, in just the past 2 days, there have been NUMEROUS outages with Sprint's systems nationwide and I'd venture to say that you're only hearing about probably somewhere close to 1/2 of 1 % of what's really going on.

You and your fellow customer services admit that you know these outages are happening and I'm sure you have the capabilities of knowing when, where and for how long these outages are occurring. You ask us (the customer) to pinpoint cross streets to help you narrow your searches for towers that don't work yet not ONCE have I seen where you or your fellow customer support team have offered up ANYTHING in regards to refunding a dime of the services that we pay for.

I don't mind paying for my service but when my service is either down or sporatic or the 100's of dropped calls I've experienced over the years go un-noticed (although, again, your systems should be capable of knowing this) I get nothing but an excuse/ reason why I should be happy???

In all honesty....can you or will you or are you authorized to tell us just how much money Sprint makes by simply ignoring those of us who pay YOUR salary or suggest that your business practices are a bit unethical???

Thanks for all your replies but I'm still not getting that "warm and fuzzy" feeling that I should be feeling.....