cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROOF OF BUSINESS FOR DISCOUNT

Highlighted
Journeyman

PROOF OF BUSINESS FOR DISCOUNT

I keep receiving text to ask if i qualify for the current discount I am receiving but when I complete the information on my phone it won't submit.  If I remember correctly, my discount is because I am a Mary Kay Cosmetic Consultant.  I have been for 18 years. Nothing has changed in my activity status.  Do you need something for proof of this?  Also I have another home business which is called ************"......i can provide proof of that business as well. Not sure if I should have my account changed to a business account in order for it to qualify for the discount. Please let me know what you prefer me to do.

Thank you,

Message was edited by: dshoem01 - masked personal information

1 REPLY

Re: PROOF OF BUSINESS FOR DISCOUNT

Hi TWONANA2,

I will definitely look into your discount to verify why you are receiving the text asking for verification.

I am sending you a private message.  Please for future reference, do not post any personal or account information disclosing your identity.  You may want to delete your post if possible.

Monica

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.