cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone problems

Journeyman

Phone problems

My wife and I both are having problems calling and texting.  I am in the Houston, TX medical center (77230) and she is approx 25 miles away (77546).  Our problems have been going on for a couple of hours now.  It sounds like Sprint is having problems all over.  What is going on????

10 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Phone problems

I am having the same issues

Journeyman

me too im in the 77082 area i cant text nor recieve texts or call wtf is going on......

Journeyman

Same here!!  I'm in Katy....getting no coverage at all for over 2 hours!  You'd think that Sprint would send a mass text like they can do!!!

Very upset...this is very inconvenient for business/kids/commute/etc!

HELP US SPRINT!

Journeyman

Saw on a different post that this is city wide.  They can't text us because we wouldn't receive it if they did.  What a joke

Journeyman

Having issues with service here in the (77708) Beaumont Texas area as well. Unable to make/recieve calls and the same for texting.

Journeyman

I am having the same issue here in columbus Ohio. No text, no calls and no Internet unless I'm using WiFi. So inconvenient. I will def be getting my services discounted for every hour my phones been down!

Journeyman

Working in Houston and wife is at home in Katy. We are having the same issue. I chatted with tech support and they do not have an "estimated time of repair." They credited my account for two days. This is really ridiculous.

Journeyman

I have 2 lines, one of them is working just fine. Smh

Journeyman

Stumbled upon a Sprint twitter account @sprintcare. Asked about the outage in Humble, TX 77338. This is the reply:

@sprintcare "Thanks for the question. There are three outages for that area at the moment (EVDO Connection,Single Cellsite,Voice). *SJL"

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.