cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPRINT.MILITARY.SERVICES

Highlighted
Journeyman

SPRINT.MILITARY.SERVICES

I am a sailor in the navy, currently on north island navy navy base CA. I am currently using SPRINTMILITARYSERVICES DSL connection. It is 50$ per month. I had to wait 30 days just to get it installed. I was promised 3mbs download and am currently paying more for a higher speed.

I have, and currently getting, around 100-200 kbs download and around 700-900 ms. The ms ping in from my command prompt in windows pinging /ping google.com. We can agree that is horrible. Now you ask why do I pay for this? It is because it is the only internet on north island for saliors who just got

off deployment. Now I have tried to call our sprint office north island (619-908-6517) daily many times for the past few weeks sense I had it installed and no one ever awnsers or returns messages, nor is the admin in his office durring bussiness hours. I have tried to call SPRINTMILITARYPONESERVERICES 1(800)908-2018 and I am just given the run around and given a call back number. I dont feel like anything is being done. I am being over-charged and my speed are slower than dial-up. I had to cancel my online colle age courses because of latency issues. SOMEONE, ANYONE, AN ADMIN PLEASE READ THIS! I need to get ahold of someone who will actually help me. I feel taken advantage of.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.