cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling old sprint phone

Journeyman

Selling old sprint phone

Ok so with tmobile i can take my sim card out and just sell my phone.  With sprint I can't afford to keep my phones active so I decided to sell my phone and just cancel my account.  After talking to 2 reps they told me after 45 days of suspension, i can sell my phones. So i did....Christmas day the people i sold my phones to said they were not able to activate their "gifts" due to my account being unpaid.  So I talk to another rep and he says the esn cannot be cleared until the bill is paid.  I am guessing if i wanted to use another phone to swap and have the esn cleared on the phone i sold it would not work because my account is suspended right? So now these expensive phones I fully paid for has no use at all.  WTF. Thats why tmobile and other companies that use SIM cards are so much more hassle-free.  This is just how sprint keeps ripping off people. Never use sprint again.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.