cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Outage????

7 REPLIES

Re: Service Outage????

CLASSIC015,

Good news! We're upgrading our network in those areas. Look for service to improve within the coming month including faster data speeds, less dropped calls, and overall network reliability.

Thank you,

*Julian

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Service in 76020, 76085 and 76086 has been worse and worse the past few months... do you feel they will get the problem fixed this time,,,, so many dropped calls....

Wizard

Thanks bonangel1973, sorry the delayed follow up.

There had been an outage declared today in that area. It has been cleared out since.

Are you still having the same issues? If so, please repeat some of the same steps you've listed and let us know the result. Thanks!

Regards,

Giovanni R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I am getting sparatic signal. Only 1 or 2 bars if any. Usually get a full signal here. I have updated, rebooted, taken out the battery and tried switching to CMDA. No change.

bonangel1973,

There are no reported outages in your area. What service problems are you having specifically? I'm happy to provide technical support.

Thank you,

*Julian

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Can you tell me if there is an outage in zip 75126 at Helms Trail & I-20? I usually get great connections here but not the last couple of days.

RailDude,

There are reported outages in the 76020 area affecting Voice calls and overall service. The estimated time of repair is tomorrow (2/20) by end of day. This estimate is subject to change. We apologize for the inconvenience this may be causing you.

Thank you,

*Julian

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Service Outage????

I am in area code 76020 and service has been nonexistent since last night. What is the deal????