cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speedglow LLC: Alerts - 39747 TexTecs ?

9 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Speedglow LLC: Alerts - 39747 TexTecs ?

Kdoll13,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We apologize that your son’s line of service has been charged by a third party service, but they are and independent companies and a phone number can be subscribed to their service, when a user visits that webpage. Customers should be careful when visiting these sites, because Sprint does not monitor, or restrict what sites a customer can or cannot view. Going forward you can block these services from billing your account, by reply unsubscribe or stop to a text updates from that company, as that number should receive some sort of text for services from that company.

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Journeyman

I just noticed I've had this on my bill as well for at least the last 4 months.  What is this???  I tried to unsubscribe for my son's phone (he didn't subscribe to this and has no idea what it is), and it says this number is not subscribed.

I've been a loyal Sprint customer for years, and our bill is always a lot.  We pay enough fees without anonymous fees.  I would like this removed from our account and refunded to my account as well.

Thanks

Journeyman

Click on this link to cancel your subscription Textecs . My son had this on his account and he said he didn't subscribe either.

Regards.

Journeyman

Click on this link to cancel your subscription Textecs . My son had this on his account and he said he didn't subscribe either.

Regards.

Wizard

MorganJo2013

Thanks for reaching out to us. Have you tried to reply "stop" or "unsubscribe" to the number that is texting you, like what was advised to Bugga13? If not please try that and let us know if that helps?

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Journeyman

I have the same charge on my bill.  I have no idea what this is for.  Please let me know how to remove it.

Wizard

Thanks for the info. Are you receiving any text message alerts from this company? If so please reply stop or unsubscribe to that number, in order for that service to stop billing you.

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just opened my bill online and saw an extra $9.99 charge.  Looked at what was billed and it's this Speedglow!  I never signed up for this, either.  How is this removed and taken off or credited back?  Thanks for your help.  Gail

Wizard

Hey Manisha07, thanks for posting with us; sorry to hear of your issue.

We can take a closer look at your account in an effort to help. At your convenience, please send me a personal message. Include your name, Sprint phone number, security information (PIN or security question answer), your Sprint Community name, and a link to this posting thread. We can communicate directly; please allow up to two business days for a follow up response. Thanks!

Regards,

Giovanni R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Speedglow LLC: Alerts - 39747 TexTecs ?

I just realised that I am being charged $10 for somthing states "Speedglow LLC: Alerts - 39747 TexTecs". This is happning from Jan 2013. I have not requested for any service like this. This is not acceptable for being charged for something that a subsciber did not ask for.

I called customer support however they are not helpful. Please help in investigating how and why this is imposed on me.  

Thanks.