cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speedglow LLC?

3 REPLIES
Journeyman

Speedglow LLC?

I have charges for this Speedglow LLc also and see no record of it on my phone.

Re: Speedglow LLC?

It sounds like a premium text messaging charge that comes with a short code. You can private message either geekoftexas or else I and we can definitely get that blocked for you. You can also unsubscribe to it by replying back to that short code and type in the word "STOP"

Thanks,

Ray.

Journeyman

Speedglow LLC?

It's on my bill,  they were sending me text messages and charging me 9.99/month and this is the third time its happend on 3 out of 4 of my lines and they tell me that i have to be more carefull about what i sign up for.  I spend almost 5 thousand a year with sprint, i'm going to tell them if they can't stop fraudulent companies from showing up on my bill then i will take that 5 thousand somewhere else.

the best thing to do in this case is build awareness on message boards, tell friends, and call state representatives.  i don't care much for new laws but here in minnesota a law against this kind of fraudulent behavior would be passed in a new york minute.

Journeyman

Speedglow LLC?

Can anyone tell me if they are or have been charged for this? I dont even know what this is. Please help. Thank you.