cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Discount Program Eligiblity Verification Form

Journeyman

Sprint Discount Program Eligiblity Verification Form

I received an e-mail asking me to verify my employer for the current discount I have. I work for the Department of Veterans Affairs (Federal Government). Please update my records as nothing has changed. I am the Chief Nurse of Ambulatory Care at the James A. Haley VA Medical Center in Tampa Florida.

11 REPLIES

Re: Sprint Discount Program Eligiblity Verification Form

WILLIAMMESSINA23,

Sorry if this has caused you any inconvience, our existing customers must validate their employer every 20 months to ensure integrity. You can validate your employer by going to sprint.com/verify and enter the e-mail address associated with your organization. If the e-mail is verified by Sprint, you'll receive an e-mail within 24 hours. Click the e-mail and you're done. The alternative is to follow the scan/fax path to validate your eligibility. The Discount Program Request Form and a document that provides proof of eligibility is required.

Thank you,

*Julian

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Hi. Im working Fry's Electronics as a custermor service sale. I would like to know do I can get any discount? And olso I'm working at Micro Medical Divices as a disigner and drfter. DoI can get discout?

Journeyman

Hi. Im working Fry's Electronics as a custermor service sale. I would like to know do I can get any discount? And olso I'm working at Micro Medical Divices as a disigner and drfter. DoI can get discout?

Journeyman

Journeyman

Good luck getting it resolved.  I had them fax in a copy of my credit union debit card from the store and they're still asking for verification.  I truely believe that it's a way to keep you paying full payments on your cell phone bill.  If you were able to get this resolved can you please tell me how you did it..

Journeyman

Good luck getting it resolved.  I had them fax in a copy of my credit union debit card from the store and they're still asking for verification.  I truely believe that it's a way to keep you paying full payments on your cell phone bill.  If you were able to get this resolved can you please tell me how you did it..

Journeyman

I hate Sprint!! I will be changing carriers.  This is a total nightmare.  It is completely unfare to the good customers like myself.  I have been with Sprint for 5years and I have to complete a form for verficiation.  I am not a happy customer. 

Journeyman

I hate Sprint!! I will be changing carriers.  This is a total nightmare.  It is completely unfare to the good customers like myself.  I have been with Sprint for 5years and I have to complete a form for verficiation.  I am not a happy customer. 

Journeyman

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.