cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint's lack of customer service!

Journeyman

Re: Sprint's lack of customer service!

Agreed! I suggest going to BBB.org and filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Journeyman

HATE SPRINT, HORRIBLE CUST. SVC & TECH SUPPORT!!

CALLED FOR HELP 4 TIMES CONSECUTIVELY, PUT ON HOLD OVER 20MINS AT A TIME, TRANSFERED FROM DEPT TO DEPT TO HAVE SOMEONE HANG UP ON ME. I SHOULD NEVER HAD SWITCHED FROM VERIZON, AS SOON AS CONTRACTS ARE UP I'M LEAVING. NEVER AGAIN SPRINT!!  YOUR NOT WORTH THE $15-$20 SAVINGS.

Wizard

mandalor7,

Can you please send me your phone number and account pin number so that I can further investigate the root cause of your problem? Please send in a private message, try to refrain from posting personal information on the public forum.

Journeyman

84401. Still not working. No one can tell me why.

Wizard

Mandalor7,

The outage I posted was for the zip code that Spazarro posted. I did not see a zip code posted for your area. How are things working for you guys?

Journeyman

ky158151: The ongoing maintenance that you detailed above is taking place approximately 700 miles from my home. I am not sure what good that information does me. I live in West Haven Utah, which is really really far from San Bernidino. This is further evidence of Sprint's incompitence and yet another reason for me to cancel my service...

Spazarro, I agree that you are owed compensation, as I feel I am. for 3 weeks I have been paying for a service that I am not recieving, I cannot do buisiness with my phone and have spent hours of my time trying to solve the problem. I recommend going to BBB.com and filing a complaint with the better business bureau. I am at my wit's end, as I am sure you are. 

Journeyman

This is the SAME EXCUSE i get everytime.Also San Bernardino/Riverside is over 50 miles away from me.There is a mountain range between me and those cities.I live in the Victorville/Apple Valley area.And the lights on the airave are all green.The airave is set up thru my modem router just like in the instructions.Everything is set up correctly and even the firewall on the router is turned off. I've had this issue since the middle of june 2012. I pay for a service that i am supposed to be able to use at home also.Well as of this morning 9/26/2012 at 6AM PST I see no difference in my service. Sprint has done nothing but lied to me and now i want some compensation because i had paid for a service that i wasn't able to use/enjoy the full benefits of my plan.Why should i spend money on gasoline($4.10 gal ) to drive somewhere just to use my phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

You are the 3rd person to give me a time that the problem would be fixed, so I have so confidence in your statement. Further, why is it that you can see that there is a network issue and the horrible customer service reps that I have dealt with previously haven't? 

Wizard

We do have tower maintenance going on in your area that we are aware of. You do not need to open a network ticket at this time due to the fact that one is already open. I attached all the details in my previous post. The ETR is for tomorrow morning at 4:25 AM CST. I am off tomorrow and will return 9/27 and I will follow up with you then.

Journeyman

I know your frustration! The accounts reps are a joke. You should not need extra epuipment, i.e., airrave, just to get the service you were promised. Hopefully someone will take your issue seriously! I am sure there are thousands of others out there who are frustrated with Sprint, please join in the discussion and let them know that we have a voice and that we should get what we pay for....