cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint's service is terrible--anybody else having problems?

25 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Sprint's service is terrible--anybody else having problems?

The zip code where I live is not the problem- I have a home phone. The problem is that I am a home health care nurse and I travel for work and must be able to make calls to doctors, family members and patients while I am working. I work in Springfield, Ohio and the zip codes are 45501, 45502, 45503, 45504, 45505, 45506. I have problems throughout the entire city. And I have called customer service time and time again and they continue to tell me how they are upgrading towers. Well, it's been months and months and no change. The local sprint store informed us that, in fact, they sold 4 towers! That would explain the problems. No one wants to do anything and I'm not sure why we customers should have to uphold our part of the contract- pay a monthly bill- if sprint doesn't do theirs- provide cell phone service. Seems unfair, no?

I have filed a complaint with the better business bureau and will continue to complain to anyone who will listen until I can cancel my worthless plan and get another carrier without paying a huge termination fee.  Give me a break.

Journeyman

The zip code where I live is not the problem- I have a home phone. The problem is that I am a home health care nurse and I travel for work and must be able to make calls to doctors, family members and patients while I am working. I work in Springfield, Ohio and the zip codes are 45501, 45502, 45503, 45504, 45505, 45506. I have problems throughout the entire city. And I have called customer service time and time again and they continue to tell me how they are upgrading towers. Well, it's been months and months and no change. The local sprint store informed us that, in fact, they sold 4 towers! That would explain the problems. No one wants to do anything and I'm not sure why we customers should have to uphold our part of the contract- pay a monthly bill- if sprint doesn't do theirs- provide cell phone service. Seems unfair, no?

I have filed a complaint with the better business bureau and will continue to complain to anyone who will listen until I can cancel my worthless plan and get another carrier without paying a huge termination fee.  Give me a break.

Journeyman

Journeyman

Journeyman

The zip code where I live is not the problem- I have a home phone.  The problem is that I am a home health care nurse and I travel for work and must be able to make calls to doctors, family members and patients while I am working.  I work in Springfield, Ohio and the zip codes are 45501, 45502, 45503, 45504, 45505, 45506.  I have problems throughout the entire city.  And I have called customer service time and time again and they continue to tell me how they are upgrading towers.  Well, it's been months and months and no change.  The local sprint store informed us that, in fact, they sold 4 towers!  That would explain the problems.  No one wants to do anything and I'm not sure why we customers should have to uphold our part of the contract- pay a monthly bill- if sprint doesn't do theirs- provide cell phone service.  Seems unfair, no?

Journeyman

The zip code where I live is not the problem- I have a home phone.  The problem is that I am a home health care nurse and I travel for work and must be able to make calls to doctors, family members and patients while I am working.  I work in Springfield, Ohio and the zip codes are 45501, 45502, 45503, 45504, 45505, 45506.  I have problems throughout the entire city.  And I have called customer service time and time again and they continue to tell me how they are upgrading towers.  Well, it's been months and months and no change.  The local sprint store informed us that, in fact, they sold 4 towers!  That would explain the problems.  No one wants to do anything and I'm not sure why we customers should have to uphold our part of the contract- pay a monthly bill- if sprint doesn't do theirs- provide cell phone service.  Seems unfair, no?

Journeyman

Journeyman

Journeyman

I have just had a terrible time with sprint customer service.  I was talking to a supervisor who was more rude and interrupted me more than the regular associate did.  When I told her that she was being rude by interrupting a customer, she put me on hold.  That was 79 minutes ago.  Yes.  I am still on hold waiting for them to pick back up.  I used to work at sprint and if I did something like this, I would have been fired.

Journeyman

Last year it took 4 months to be issued credit that for fees that I was over charged for.  I was told it was "being taken care of" month after month.  Yet each month I had to go through the whole thing over and over again.  It is beyond frustrating.  Recently, I have had service issues here in Ft. Worth, TX where calls drop and I do not have data.  Whatever the issue is it seems to be of little concern to them.  Sprint makes it hard to be a customer.