cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting new service ordered on sprint.com DEPOSit???

Journeyman

Starting new service ordered on sprint.com DEPOSit???

I just started to place an order for the phone 4 on sprint.com I entered all my information SSN- BDay-etc...etc... I went through all the steps of choosing a username and phone number (area code) Now comes the part to enter my credit card and shipping info.. It says my total due is $107 does this mean that I will not have to pay a deposit? or when will I find out if I will have to pay a deposit. THANKS

BTW this is my first time getting sprint service

2 REPLIES

Re: Starting new service ordered on sprint.com DEPOSit???

Depending on your credit score you will be contacted if you need to pay a deposit? Is this your first time getting post-paid cell service?

Master

Re: Starting new service ordered on sprint.com DEPOSit???

If you haven't heard anything yet and want we to look at pending orders I have a method of doing that. I am a Sprint employee and will be sending you a private message. If you click on the YOUR STUFF and go down to private messages you will be able to view and respond with the info I need.

Lary ~ OKIESTRO

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.