Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using parents upgrade?

SOLVED
7 REPLIES
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Using parents upgrade?

Please feel free to post back if you have any other questions.

Journeyman

Oh okay. Thank you !

Wizard

At Sprint.com each of the 4 Iphones available have instant credit to get the discounted price, you may want to check at the local sprint store to confirm if they do or do not also have the instant rebate for Iphone.

Journeyman

6 weeks?! I want to get the white Iphone 4.

Wizard

If there is a mail in rebate required then it may be over 6 weeks, Which phone were you looking at? Have you checked the prices online?

Journeyman

What if I upgrade it at Sprint store. Do I need to wait 30 days until I can get to use the phone?

Wizard

Hello P120n, You certainly can do this, however you will bnot be able to do this early, and you may want to make sure she understands when she would be allowed to upgrade on her phone number again. by the way since bestbuy will have to activate the phone on her line first, then swap it over to your both phone's profiles need to be updated after both swap to keep the internet working.

Journeyman

Using parents upgrade?

My mom's upgrade is on April 1st and I want to use her upgrade. I was wondering if I can do it at Best Buy because I heard that it's easier to do it there [Instant Rebate].

Also, can I upgrade a week or two early? I need a new phone because my HTC Hero is really slow now.

Tags (1)