Did you mean: 

Wanting to leaving Sprint without paying ETF

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Wanting to leaving Sprint without paying ETF

So, thats it?

Journeyman

I have Updated the sprint PRL Multiple times and the Data profile, this has never been a fix unfortunatly. It's the lack of coverage after sprint lost contract with Pioneer Cell towers.

However that is irrelevent at this point, I have reset the device back to default settings as well.

Poor service Everywhere.

Wizard

There aren't any reported events in the area. Have you updated the prl & data profile? If not, please do so and share results!

Thank You

*Jacquice

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Zip: 73122

Cross Streets: NW 57TH & Meridian

Thanks.

Wizard

I'm on it for you, may I have your zip and cross streets?

Thank You

*Jacquice

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Wanting to leaving Sprint without paying ETF

I live in Oklahoma city and ever since the service changes I rarely have signal in NW OKC to SW OKC, I only have service in my house as I have an AirWave (Thanks Sprint for at least helping with this)

Truthfully, I don't mind how much I pay per month with unlimited services (But I rarely get to take advantage of them).

I have a Galaxy Nexus that is almost always on 1 bar, always drops calls, and the phone turns off on it's own randomly. I've spoken with tech support and they suggested I take it to a service center for Diagnostics, but my Nexus S had this same problem and it was never remedied so I'm a bit hesitant.

Help Please, anyone. Sprint if you are listening, get 4G to OKC or give us the ability to cancel. Service is so poor here.