cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanting to leaving Sprint without paying ETF

Journeyman

Wanting to leaving Sprint without paying ETF

I live in Oklahoma city and ever since the service changes I rarely have signal in NW OKC to SW OKC, I only have service in my house as I have an AirWave (Thanks Sprint for at least helping with this)

Truthfully, I don't mind how much I pay per month with unlimited services (But I rarely get to take advantage of them).

I have a Galaxy Nexus that is almost always on 1 bar, always drops calls, and the phone turns off on it's own randomly. I've spoken with tech support and they suggested I take it to a service center for Diagnostics, but my Nexus S had this same problem and it was never remedied so I'm a bit hesitant.

Help Please, anyone. Sprint if you are listening, get 4G to OKC or give us the ability to cancel. Service is so poor here.

15 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Wanting to leaving Sprint without paying ETF

I'm on it for you, may I have your zip and cross streets?

Thank You

*Jacquice

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Zip: 73122

Cross Streets: NW 57TH & Meridian

Thanks.

Wizard

There aren't any reported events in the area. Have you updated the prl & data profile? If not, please do so and share results!

Thank You

*Jacquice

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I have Updated the sprint PRL Multiple times and the Data profile, this has never been a fix unfortunatly. It's the lack of coverage after sprint lost contract with Pioneer Cell towers.

However that is irrelevent at this point, I have reset the device back to default settings as well.

Poor service Everywhere.

Highlighted
Journeyman

So, thats it?

inabyrdcage,

I'm sorry for the delay in our response, I don't see any outages in the area. Just so I can understand, have you come across any other Sprint user that's experiencing the same issue?

TheFifthLetter

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Anyone with Sprint I've met has this issue, and I'm sure you look look over any forum posts in OKC they will have the same experience.

Journeyman

Phones power-cycling on sprint's network seems common....

Wizard

Thanks for the continued responses, inabyrdcage; we can give your issue a closer look.

At your convenience, please send me a personal message. Include your name, Sprint phone number, security information (PIN or security question answer), your Sprint Community name, and a link to this posting thread. We can communicate directly; please allow up to two business days for a follow up response. Thanks!

Regards,

Giovanni R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.