cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer service complaint

Journeyman

customer service complaint

I have a customer service ( if that is what you can even call it) complaint about a store. Where do I go? I talked to the customer service rep on the phone and she told me to lodge a formal complaint becuase the lack of service and attitude I recieved from the gentlemen working was beyond unacceptable.  However, I do not know where to go to lodge a formal complaint.

Thank you for any help.

1 REPLY
Wizard

Re: customer service complaint

wclyde2121,

I apologize for the lack of courtesy and professionalism that you have received at a store location. The phone representative was correct in stating that you could lodge a formal complaint. You can contact Dan@sprint.comto reach our executive offices to file a complaint, or I would be glad to file the complaint for you. Just send me a private message with the information about the store and the rep and of course the service. Again I apologize that you have had such an unpleasant experience.

Markie_B

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.