cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I block a 12 digit phone number?

Journeyman

how do I block a 12 digit phone number?

have been getting unwanted calls from twelve digit phone numbers  late at night (as best I can tell from country code for mobile numbers in  Saudi Arabia/uae if the number shows correctly, however the caller ID lists them as coming from Oregon.  the country code is 97155).  is there a way to block all inbound international calls and or at least block these specific 12 digit ones?  I tried online but it only takes 10 digit calls.  please help, it is very disconcerting.  I answered one call tonight and the person spoke Accented English.  it was clearly an adult male, who did not quite understand that he is calling the wrong number. I hope. he would not tell me the number he was trying to reach and I was not willing to give out my number.  my husband has a katana, I have an lg flip phone with keyboard. they are Stone Age old and do not use apps.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.