4 Comments

Don't Lose Your Focus!

17987721-40CF-475B-B198-DB31D5D1B41B-5705-000003AEAF6F95AD.jpeg

Read more...

• Camera
  • Community Device Champion
  • LG G6
3 Comments

Protecting Your Investment - Spigen Will Have You Covered!

Read more...

• LG G6
  • Spigen
0 Comments

lgg6-phone_tile.jpg

WOW! What an awesome device. I am very impressed with the build quality and though the device is a tad thicker than I'm used to it feels really good in my hands and I got used to it very quickly. 

I've had the G6 for about six days now and I, absolutely, love the camera. Pictures are super crisp, clear, & vibrant. The Dual 13MP Rear Camera feature is pretty awesome. It's amazing how much more you are able to capture in a single photo with both cameras. I think it's listed at 125 degrees. 

Here are a couple of examples, both photos are unchanged in their setup:

Single camera:

20170421_093159.jpg

Dual Camera:

20170421_093209.jpg20170421_093209.jpg

That has to be one of my favorite things about this phone and I'm looking forward to exploring the camera in more detail!

What I also appreciate is the fact that this device is weather resistant with an IP68 rating.

Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 09.25.29.png

I can't tell you how many times I've been caught in a rain storm (living in Florida this a spur of the moment mid-afternoon occurrence) and talking on my phone, worried about it getting it wet. With the LG G6 I don't have to worry about that.

I am super excited with the LG G6 and looking forward to seeing what else it brings to the table!

Until Next Time!

“Disclaimer: The Community Device Champions (CDC) are device enthusiasts. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Community Device Champion shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The CDCs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity.” 

• LG G6