cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device Solutions

Sort by:
Customers may report their device will not register/work on VoLTE.  Others may state there is no VoLTE icon in the Status bar.  As 5G is only available when VoLTE is working, users may also report this as a loss of 5G.
View full article
Some Sprint users may report their Samsung handset is randomly unable to attach to LTE data or is stuck on 3G data in areas of good coverage.
View full article
Question  Once I updated to Oreo on my Note 8, why do I have abnormal tint colors from the handset display? Answer  Install and/or open the Google Play Books application. Tap on any previously downloaded ebook or select Shop and download any FREE SAMPLE shown under Start a Free Preview.                                 Once ebook launches, tap Aa in the upper right-hand portion of the screen      Click the settings wheel icon in the upper right Tap the word SETTINGS next to 'Night Light'                     Turn Night Light to Off                      
View full article
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat

Top Contributors