cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating Nexus 6P

Highlighted
Journeyman

Activating Nexus 6P

I am having similar problems as other users. Seems like they were able to get it taken care of, but the responses were all through private messages so I don't know what was done. Pretty much same issue as https://community.sprint.com/t5/Archives/Getting-the-run-around-about-activating-my-Nexus-6p/m-p/515...

My phone was active on the Google Project Fi network, but I have since canceled that account and I also confirmed that they have released the IMEI/MEID so that the phone can be activated with any carrier including Sprint. I've also gone into a Sprint store 6 times already and they have created a Click-It ticket and the only response was that they couldn't add it and the phone doesn't seem unlocked. I know for sure that my phone is unlocked.

How do I get this resolved?

2 REPLIES
Sprint Social Care

Re: Activating Nexus 6P

jlee8384

Hey there! We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We can help you out with that. Can you please send us a private message? Just click on my name and then select “send a message".

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Re: Activating Nexus 6P

Hello,

I had a nexus 6p I purchased from google active on my account. I then accidently drowned the phone. So I bought a used one online from a verified seller that it is unlocked. I have now attempted to activate the used 6p I purchased using online, over the phone, and in-store. The store told me today that the IMEI was locked and they could not activate the phone. That I should contact seller and/or google to see if they could get it unlocked. I spoke with google and they said to confirm with seller again. Now the seller has confirmed with AT&T that the device is unlocked and able to use on other networks. Is there anyone who could please assist me? I would rather not have to return a phone I know should work on the network.

Thanks,

Jason

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat