cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice on new phone, and other question

Highlighted
Journeyman

Advice on new phone, and other question

Hi I've never owned a smartphone and am now thinking of getting one. What are some solid beginner phones that I should consider? The main uses will be talk/text and web use. I want to be able to customize it to how I want with different applications and games. Is this what Android is?bn Thanks for any advice or replies.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

It sounds like an Android phone would be just what your looking for. Of course there are many to choose from, you can view all of our current Android devices on Sprint.com by selecting shop and phones from the drop down menu. Once to the phone page select Android from the phone characteristics. This will let you see pictures of each device with the phones features also listed. The ability to compare devices is also available at this page. Hope this helps!

Highlighted
Wizard

AWL6516 wrote:

What are some solid beginner phones that I should consider? The main uses will be talk/text and web use.

I always encourage our customers to visit a Sprint ReadyNow Store for a hands on experience. In addition www.sprint.com/learn provides a lot of resources on devices such as videos and tutorials. Please keep in mind you have a 30 day exchange/return policy on new devices. Finally, you can utilize www.sprintbuyback.com to receive additional credit for your older devices. I hope this helps.

Chris

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat