cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airave and Texting

Highlighted
Journeyman

Airave and Texting

What is the point of having an Airave if you cannot send text messages?  Is there any fix for this issue?  It used to work fine till about a month ago and now I leave it off most of the time due to this issue.  Any help would be apprecatied, as I would like to have good signal at my house and be able to text...at the same time.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Master

There are several models of Airave and there is a software update to process on one model - call 866-556-7310 to speak with Airave support.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Sprint Social Care Team

Oklahoma City

Hours Monday- Friday 6am - 3pm

https://network.sprint.com/   THE SPRINT NETWORK OF THE FUTURE IS UNDER WAY

Message was edited by: OKIESTRO soupnazi thanks for catching my  typo

Highlighted
Journeyman

I tried calling that number, but all I'm getting is a loud dial-up noise or static.. any suggestions?

Highlighted
Journeyman

which version of the airave do you have? The Airvana Airave 2.0 is the worse for texting problems, in my experience.

I insisted that Sprint swap out the 2.0 for the 2.5 and they did, now texting works...

the 866-556-7310 *is* the correct number for Airave support... I just dialed it and it works...

Highlighted
Journeyman

RealMonk

I have the same problem I have been sending text messages for week, even to myself  from my pc. I don't know what model I have tonight I unpluged the airvana came back 15 minutes later I had messages I sent and received a week ago

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat