Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android for work.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Android for work.

Hello!

Thinking of getting a android phone for work, but just need for knowledge more then everyday use.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Wizard

Androids are great devices, huge screens, fast processors, hundreds of thousands of Apps on the Google Play store. Most Android devices run on the 4G LTE/WiMAX network. You can fully customize the phone any way you want it prety much.

Highlighted
Master

Many different phones to choose from and many are quite fast. The OS tends to be fairly current, with major upgrades getting to the customers pretty readily. Phones are very customizable with many apps and interface changes available. Same apps that work on your phone will also work on the various tablets that are available as well.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Wizard

One suggestion: don't go cheap. The low-dollar Android devices are enticing, and they work alright, but if you're like me you'll soon end up with not enough processor or memory to satisfy. There are a few premier Android devices to choose from. The Samsung Galaxy SIII is a great phone all around. The LG Optimus G (the G is important there) isn't as popular, but it has good power and some cool features. For some hands-on reviews, you might check phonedog.com. Great site.

Highlighted
Wizard

I actually love the LG Optimus G, wonderful phone.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

jump to the LTE capable phone..might as well go for the upgraded system even if its not in your area yet..the wimax network will be dead in the water by 2015 anyways..actually it kind of depends on where youre located really..if your area already has wimax but isnt on the list until some time in 2014 then you might as well jump to a wimax phone..only downfall to this is those phones that use wimax are a bit outdated now..none of the phones out will run both wimax and LTE at the same time..FYI

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat