cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask for the Pre3 - don't give up!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm posting this to encourage every webOS fan to push Sprint and HP to work together and bring the Pre3 to Sprint. Post to the Facebook group. Talk to any/every Sprint employee you can. Maybe this post will help too. I think we should send the message in every possible method we can. I am. If we can get enough of a groundswell they have to listen.

Before you reply with the 'this is next' post telling me the decision is made, I've read it. The point of this is that businesses will ultimately listen if enough customers ask.

The bottom line for me. I don't like Android. I've used one in demos and friends. webOS is a far superior experience - even to the iOS.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

I'm behind you.  I love webos and im getting the touchpad also .  Sprint just try out the pre3 and you will see its a great phone.

Journeyman

I agree with you. The question isn't about getting the Pre 3, it is about who I will be getting it from. I would rather stay with Sprint, but this is their call. If they don't feel their customers are an important asset, then so be it. I have no problem giving my money to businesses who are interested in getting it. So, Sprint, it's your call........

Journeyman

I already saw on www.precentral.net that Sprint is not getting anything that has to do with webOS systems!  I love my Pre and still will not take anything less than the new HP Pre 3.  Not that Sprint even cares but, if Sprint does not get the new Pre and At&t does I will be looking at a new carrier for my phone.  I do not care for Android or Blackberry.  I love the webOS systems and if cannot get it on Sprint then my love and money will go to At&t!

marz

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat