cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry 10 phones

Journeyman

Re: Blackberry 10 phones

I will not wait for BB10 until May. I won't wait until end of February if Verizon gets it before Sprint does, then I'm gone!

Journeyman

I will not wait for BB10 until May. I won't wait until end of February if Verizon gets it before Sprint does, then I'm gone!

Journeyman

Journeyman

As of recently Sprint did make a statement, that they will now have Blackberry 10 devices later this year exact date and how many devices they will carry is still unclear, however I hope they do not decide to release the phones to late into the year, I think it is in Blackberry's best interest to release this phone at the same time other carriers do, Sprint has great data plans, not always the best service and s of lately  they are lacking behind with phone availability compared to its competitor Verizon and even ATAT an Tmobile, Sprint adding the Blackberry 10 to its lineup of phones this year will definetly boost sales even more, believe it or not there are still Blackberry users and fans out there. This is coming from someone who has both a blackberry and android and have used apple products, im very excited for the relase of Blackberry 10.

Journeyman

Later this year Sprint says.... Who wants to wait any longer. Jan 30th is the launch date. Sprint doesnt care about its Blackberry customers any more. They have moved on and so will we.

Highlighted
Journeyman

http://www.theverge.com/2013/1/11/3866182/sprint-confirms-that-it-too-will-carry-blackberry-10-smart...

Sprint itself has too just confirmed that it will carry the BB10 devices in a statement made from Sprint to TheVerge.

Journeyman

Blackberry 10 phones

Has anyone heard if Sprint is going to go with the Blackberry 10 phones? Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile will. I think it would help SPrint to do so also.