cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CES AND SPRINT AND WINDOWS PHONE 7...

Journeyman

Just watched the live stream.. they have NO plans on bringing any WP7 to sprint.. and nokia has no plans for their phones... isnt that amazing.. sprint told me no thanks... i pay you sprint.. i want a WP7 so instead of using all my money on the Iphone.. how about something i WANT... this company is rediculous

Tags (3)
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Journeyman

Unfreakin believable! 

Journeyman

This is just getting embarrassing.  Sprint needs to do something with there phone lineup, it is completely unappealing and stale at the moment.  Android fragmentation and issues are ridiculous (I am one of the original android users on Sprint and an Android hacker, Google is just screwing up a good thing at the moment and I hope Google can get back on track).  Iphone is unimpressive and Sprint wasted a lot of money in my opinion on an already satuated market.  WP7 is the only decent alternative to turn to, introduce a decent lineup with new phones ranging from $50 to $200 with and without keyboards (also with LTE), I got 5 lines due for upgrade ($50 more a month for Sprint since they can now charge me for the Sprint Data Premier thingy, Everything Data Family Plan obviously being a little deceptive since it really isn't as the name describes).

Journeyman

did you see the at&t nokia lumnia 900 ace... its the sexiest phone ever... and sprint is still the cheepest.. i would jump to at&t if they ever got unlmited data and it wasnt 120 a month for just my 1 line.. you hit the nail on the head.. why did sprint need iphone when everyone who had one, had it... what a dumb move.. and our only hope is their announcement today at ces...

Journeyman

I think I'm gonna go to Tmobile. If you buy their 2gb data plan you don't get charged for going over 2gb, your speed just slows down. I don't use a ton over that so I think thats a good option. I don't know if I'll be able to use the 900 on Tmobile but I could at least use the 800. Unlimited voice and text plus 2 gb data is like 70-80 bucks. Not bad at all in my opinion. Plus because the ATT/Tmobile merger fell through Tmobile customers now have greater 3G access on ATT's network. http://venturebeat.com/2011/12/20/att-breakup-t-mobile-3g-roaming-128-markets-aws-spectrum/

Journeyman

This online petition was posted on Windows Phone FB page:

http://signon.org/sign/wp7-on-sprint?source=c.url&r_by=1955143

I signed it!

Journeyman

I have been with a Windows Phone the entire time I have been with Sprint, even befor WP7.  If they will not bring in new Windows Phones, I will be knocking on ATT's door when the contract is up.

Journeyman

Honestly what Nokia and Microsoft need to do is propose a LTE phone that will work on Sprint's LTE frequencies so it can attract their attention.  The reason why the HTC Arrive didn't do well is because it is too bulky and outdated.  If Nokia can propose a Lumia 900 type of WP7 with LTE capability, I am sure Sprint will at least adopt 1 model of WP7 just to retest the WP7 market.

Im sorry but I agree with Sprint until Nokia and Microsoft can present a LTE phone that is thin, less heavy and is able to work on Sprint's LTE frequencies.

Journeyman

My contract goes up Q4 of this year. I really hope they get an LTE WP with a big screen, and it better be slim or have a qwerty keyboard. The Nokia L900 is stunning, and the TItan 2 is flippin amazing. By then I better be looking at a quadcore lte WP with the latest tech in screens. Please Sprint, grow out your 4g this time around.

Journeyman

I was looking to swiitch to a WP7 phone - I guess not.  I have never been an Applehead, and I think there phones are average.  I will keep my HTC EVO for another year.  Thank you Sprint.

Journeyman

Really  iPhone(Apple) Satuated market?  I do believe Google(Android) has by far surpased Iphone(Apple)...only when it comes to putting %%%^ Phones out there to please the market. I do believe just about every mom and pop out there is an Android Hacker, so that trully means nothing these days IMO.

TO be completely honest... Sprint just needs to satisfy all the customers.

Apple(iPhone)-Good ammont in stock. just to please the Fanboys at rest

Google(Android) Stop putting the "worlds greatest platform" on just any device.

WP7 - Buisness Man Unite and demand.... so give it to them, but only something thats worth carrying the platform.

Phones are getting better and better every darn year, and so our hard earned cash belongs to all these companies-----Addiction at its best....Forget Drugs.... we love Smartphones

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat