cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell phone upgrade

Highlighted
Patron

Cell phone upgrade

My daughters cell phone contract ends on 04/03 and I was wondering if it is possible to upgrade their phone the day the contract ends or should we wait a day?

2 REPLIES 2
GrandMaster

Re: Cell phone upgrade

depending on which phone she is wanting. if its one of the new LTE capable phones then i would hold off until you know for sure that your area has this ability since its currently still being deployed..on top of that also depending on which phone she is wanting i would hold off for a while and research it a bit..locate the forum for it and check for possible issues..weigh out the pros and cons for that phone once its in the hands of the public..basically were all the field testers with these phones..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

Re: Cell phone upgrade

Taperachi,

Thank you for posting your concerns on our community. Your daughter should have been able to upgrade prior to her contract end date. For customer who upgraded after 10/02/2011 the upgrade date would be 20 months after the last upgrade.

TheFifthLetter

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat