cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change phones using Total equipment coverage

Journeyman

Change phones using Total equipment coverage

i currently have an HTC EVO 3D that could be clained as un repairable, say i wanted the samsung epic 2 really bad, with an adjustable deductable is it possilbe to get  the samsung in place of the 3D?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Master

Re: Change phones using Total equipment coverage

Replacement phones may be reconditioned or a comparable model.When a phone is replaced through TEP and the phone model is different from the one being replaced, a charger is sent with the replacement device, unless the existing charger is compatible with the replacement phone.

Abe

Highlighted
Journeyman

hi, yes i am aware of this ive read that about everywhere...ill ask this..... would  the epic touch 2 be a comparable phone the 3d for replacement.

Highlighted
Master

Phones are always replaced with the same model. The only exception is if the model is not in the warehouse and is backordered for multiple weeks. Then Asurion may send out a comparable model instead.

The Total Equipment Protection is NOT an upgrade program.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I had an EVO 3d the very sorryist phone I have ever had it had a cracked screen and no you can not change to another model at all i got another EVO 3d it failed in 1 month and was spapped by repair that opne bit it 2 months later fortunatle I was due for an upgrade I hace the S3 LTE so far an imesurable better phone

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat