cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coverage in Davenport, IA

Journeyman

Coverage in Davenport, IA

We live in north Davenport IA, east of Eastern Ave and about a mile south of I-80. There is never more than two bars here. Data very slow. Download 3.9mbps, upload 675 kbps. Using Open Signal trying to figure out where Sprint towers are and which one my phone is connected to. Have to use WiFi to get any data speed at all. Is there anyone else in this area with same problem? All the carrier comparisons show all the others much faster than Sprint.

11 REPLIES 11
Sprint Social Care

Re: Coverage in Davenport, IA

Wallydog2,

Hey! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I would like to take a look into this matter for you. Can you please provide me the ZIP code in order for me to have a more accurate information about your location? So I can take a look at the coverage in that specific area.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

See if you can access the chat I had with a rep last night. All the info is in that chat. If you can’t let me know what you need to do that.

thanks

Sprint Social Care

Wallydog2,

I do not have access to our chat department unfortunately, since this is a different platform, but you can send me screenshots of the chat you had with the information so I can further assist you with this.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I sent the screenshots as you requested this morning. 

Sprint Social Care

Hey Wallydog2, we're unable to see any screenshots. Where did you sent it?

Please provide us your nearest cross streets and ZIP code, so that I can accurately research the specific location. Since when do you experience this inconvenience? Does it happen in one or several locations? Do you know of any other users who experience the same problem? Does this occur inside or outside buildings? Does the problem also relate to calls and text?

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I tapped the reply tab and then the camera tab and uploaded all the screenshot pictures in the reply.

Journeyman

@Sprint_Mayorinwrote:

Hey Wallydog2, we're unable to see any screenshots. Where did you sent it?

Please provide us your nearest cross streets and ZIP code, so that I can accurately research the specific location. Since when do you experience this inconvenience? Does it happen in one or several locations? Do you know of any other users who experience the same problem? Does this occur inside or outside buildings? Does the problem also relate to calls and text?

I tapped the reply tab and then the camera tab and uploaded all the screenshot pictures in the reply.

Sprint Social Care

Wallydog2, we haven't receive any screenshots. However, you can answer my previous questions and we can pick up from there. What troubleshooting steps were provided to you on the chat?

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hi..I’ve been through all the troubleshooting steps, took phone to Sprint store to check out, nothing wrong. It all boils down to poor data coverage here. I’ve been at this for a week or more. My wife’s iPhone is the same way, so it’s not our phones. I would like to know where the cell towers are that service Davenport. The apps show the Sprint towers over in Moline, IL. I found an app that shows where your signal is coming from and how strong. The one it shows is close to here, however there is no tower or antennae. Could someone have a signal booster that our phones are finding? I’d like to have a signal booster. My point is why pay sprint for data service that doesn’t work?  I’ve started over so many times with this I’m not going to start over again. So tell me the steps to upload screen shots and I’ll do that again.

Journeyman

78584DFB-F169-4540-9A37-87225243E833.png

4C148986-DF26-4746-853F-8940E2D80136.png

87A17546-2A1D-4F4A-87E7-2ADA94187A02.png

7F6EF353-5B70-479F-9427-B8AB4603EE51.png

A7570FBC-5EE0-403C-881B-15E3185176C6.png

D9FD5842-399F-4E15-A5E1-D771508EC8D5.png

DE43AB6E-FA5C-42D9-9B56-7CB1CA5030DA.png

979F45C4-621B-49EA-AAE4-9BDC3AD0B4D0.png

Sprint Social Care

Don't worry about the screenshots, let's continue in a private thread. I have sent you a Private Message, feel free to reply at your earliest convenience.

*Please delete the screenshots from the public thread as soon as possible, since it contains your personal information.  

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat