cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DEAR SANTA!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

DEAR SANTA!!!

Could you please plant a big fat LTE transmitter at 1500 Louisana St. 77493!

I'm tired of my friends laughing at my sucky data speeds with their more reliable Verizon and ATT iPhones.

I promise that I have been good this year.

K, thanks Bye!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Master

Re: DEAR SANTA!!!

Santa shows Louisiana Street in 77002, is there another one in 77493.

You can check the status of upgrades in the link in my sig below.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Sprint Social Care Team

Oklahoma City

Hours Monday- Friday 6am - 3pm

https://network.sprint.com/   THE SPRINT NETWORK OF THE FUTURE IS UNDER WAY

Highlighted
Journeyman

Correction! 77002!

Yes, there is LTE here but its really weak. Hopefully the signal will be boosted one day soon.

I have been in some strong LTE areas here in Houston and the data speed is blazing. I just don't happen to be in a strong area.

Highlighted
Master

I'm really looking forward to getting those kinda speeds regularly. I see them when I get out to LA but out in the San Bernardino area of California, I'm stuck with 3g. Not so bad considering speeds are between 1-2mb regularly with a little below 1 or low ones on a bad day. So I can deal. 

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
GrandMaster

i have been getting roughly those speeds as of recently around my work...HAVE being the chosen word since it only lasted maybe 3-4 days then dropped to between 100-200kbps lol..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I think Santa or even Sprint has heard my pleas for increased LTE signal strength!!!!

LTE has picked up in downtown Houston this morning!!! Got a 5.28 Mbps first thing this morning when I got to my office and it is averaging out to 1.5 to 2.0 Mbps.

Somebody has been working on their network and I couldn't me a happier customer right now!!!!

DON'T SCREW IT UP SPRINT!!! Make the signal stronger if possible!!!

I think I'm going to listen to some more uninterrupted Spotify now. YaY me!!!!!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat