Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

David Owens- answer this ?

Journeyman

David Owens- answer this ?

Explain the high ratings from customers on your own sprint website and amazons that CLEARLY CONTRADICT YOUR STATEMENTS regarding wp7/ HTC Arrive [SarahKS - Removed personal attack]

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

As can be seen in this forum and discussions, we have pretty much debunked what David Owens stated in the interview.  I think David Owens has some answering to do to us, he made statements that we have shown through evidence on your own site and others to be false.  Many of us are ready to drop Sprint and move to another service even if it is more expensive.  If I was Sprint at this time, I would be finding a way to distance myself from David Owens and the comments he made in the interview regarding WP7.  SarahKS, you seem to be a forum moderator, I hope you can either pass this on to David Owens or you can find a way to make known our displeasure with David's position (which I hope is not Sprints position) with people that can rectify our confidence in Sprint.

Journeyman

um actually no you havnt a few good raitings is nothing. a phone that has had a similar time line is the samsung epic 4g and it has a 4 star raiting with over 1500 reviews.

Journeyman

well,well smart guy blackash,looks like the online petition at sign on.org has over 1,000 signatures in under 12 hours so far by people like myself willing to put their real name on it. Looks like you are talking out the wrong end again

Journeyman

so far phone arena,wpcentral and wmpoweruser have all covered this story. More press on this story the better, I should tweet that"PC guy" from the CES wp7 event and see what he advises sprint users do.

How funny if at+t seizes on this and offers to cover ETF for sprint users to switch or some other deal,gaining customers and getting back at sprint for messing with the t-mobile deal.

Journeyman

I support any initiative to let Sprint know we want more WP7 phones and we mean business.  I hope more sites cover it and we get more support on the petition.  See and contribute to the open letter I have posted on the forum for us to send to Sprint CEO Dan Hesse.

Journeyman

I think that David Owens and Dan Hesse should answer this question along with the question:Why do your customers not seem to count when comes to Sprint's phone line up?  and I also believe that if nessecary the request for variety on the Now Network should begin to involve Sprints board of directors.  I fthe executives at Sprint cannot begin to address the issue.  They are missing the boat  by steering away from Windows Phone.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat