Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVO 3D won't let me answer pritate caller

Journeyman

EVO 3D won't let me answer pritate caller

I have been getting calls from private callers lately since I am selling my car online I don't know if it is someone interested in my car or not, or if it is one of the companies that I have applied too.  When I answer the phone there is an automated message saying press one to answer or press two to send directly to voicemail.  I will hit one and then the message repeats and then the call just drops.  Is there a setting for this that I need to change.  It seems like it started when the towers in Kokomo, IN went down so that LTE could be put onto the lines.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: EVO 3D won't let me answer pritate caller

SMielke13

That does not sound good; I did check your location and there is a tower down out of the three that surround your location like you said.

If you can try to log in to Google voice and go into settings; there is an option to turn off phone screening.

Let me know if this helps out!!

Thanks,

Krishel

Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat