cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Epic 46 stolen. Please advise on what I should buy.

Journeyman

Epic 46 stolen. Please advise on what I should buy.

I obsess on this stuff way too much.

My contract expires April 2013.

I have a phone upgrade that I can use.

The Samsung SIII is calling my name and the $200 price is not too big a deal for me.

However, signing a new 2 year contract is. I have the option of buying a used phone on Ebay and using that until the contract is up and then reassess from there as I always planned on doing.

My question is: Considering I'm coming from the Epic 4g and don't really want to take any big steps backward, what are some of the best used phones out there that don't cost an arm and a leg that would be a nice replacement for an Epic 4g?

p.s. I don't need the slide out QWERTY. TIA

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Re: Epic 46 stolen. Please advise on what I should buy.

HTC EVO 4G is always a reliable and most likely fairly inexpensive option.

Journeyman

I liked the Evo because of the huge screen, but battery life was killer!  I upgraded from the Epic Touch (Which was awesome btw) to the s3 and I am in love with it!!

Journeyman

I bought an Evo 4g used and hopefully will be happy with it untill my contract is up and then I will feel much better about assessing the future.

The Evo 4g is the phone that was my second choice when I bought the Epic. Thanks for your input.

Journeyman

The Evo that I bought is coming with an "extended battery/extended battery door" and an 8gb card.

Looks to be in great condition and was $109. That will make me happy untill my contract is up in April. Then, I can look at the S3 or whatever will inevitably be the next big thing and try to talk myself out of it.

I'll be looking at other carriers also. If Sprint is still the best bet then I'll stay, but everything will be up for grabs.

Thanks for your input.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat