Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 67 on HTC LTE

Highlighted
Journeyman

Error code 67 on HTC LTE

I have contacted Sprint on several occassions regarding this Error Code, I have re-set, re-set and re-set again and to no avail nothing has happened.  I am able to get messages/voice mail but no phone calls, this is so annoying.  No one at Sprint seems to know why or they just don't tell me why this is happening to my device, I am at the point of returning and cancelling my service because no one know how to get this matter resolved.  Any Help regarding this will be greatly appreciated..

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Error code 67 on HTC LTE

Hey NICKEY28,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having these issues - especially after going through all the basic troubleshooting steps. Error 67 is a data error, so it's interesting that you aren't able to receive calls.  Did they look into the network to make sure there wasn't any tower issues where you are?  If so, and keeping in mind the resets aren't working, there's a good chance you may have received a defective device and needs to be swapped out.  If you'd like, I can look into a few more things, network-wise, on my end just to make sure everything has been looked at. Just send me a private message with your phone number and address.

Thanks,

David

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat