cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S3 Upgrade sale

Highlighted
Journeyman

Galaxy S3 Upgrade sale

does the galxy s3 sale for $49.99 count if you upgrade? is there an activation fee?

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Galaxy S3 Upgrade sale

65RIGO,

Thanks for the question.  Yes, the $49.99 Black Friday deal is available for any new line of service or current line with an eligible upgrade.  The upgrade activation fee is $36. For more information, visit www.sprint.com/holiday

Thanks!

*David C

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

The website is "under maintance" and the shop page isn't available.  I tried calling the number given on the website for assistance, and after a couple it tells me there will be a 15 minute wait, I get disconnected.  This has happened four times.

Is there a way to get a rain check for the Galaxy S III?

Thanks,

Rachel

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've been trying ALL DAY to get the S3. I got to the store in Massachusetts just as the last one went.

Can anyone online help us out? I keep hitting refresh. If I can't get this deal in the next 4 hours I'm seriously going to consider dropping if I don't get a raincheck on the promotion.....calling is not an option as the wait time are insane.

Drew

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm experiencing the same issue. I keep calling and getting disconnected. The web site is no help. I don't want to miss the deal because of this

Highlighted
Journeyman

How come the web or phone service is not functioning in order for me to upgrade.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Im having the same problem, I guess they want us to have to pay more. Its been 3 hours and im still trying to get connected with someone. Help us Sprint!!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Isnt the activation fee waived if you sign up online?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I freak'n give up on sprint!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why is sprint replying to the original question with a standard answer but not addressing the other following comments?

Highlighted
Master

Thank you for your feedback.  There has been an overwhelming and unanticipated response to our Black Friday event.  We apologize for the inconvenience.  There are others in the Communities reporting that they were finally able to complete an order, so please keep trying.  Fix Agents have been engaged and are working on a resolution to the latency and lockup issues with our Shopping site.  An official estimated time of repair has not been announced at this time. 

We apologize for the inconvenience,

Tom Deaver

Social Care ~ Sprint.com Communities

Available ~ Friday, Saturday, Sunday

P.S. The Activation fee waiver is for "new lines of service" and only available via Sprint.com. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

AH is it me, early this morning when i went on-line to check ot the "DEAL", on the galaxy IIIS, i started to order it, added a few of the necessary acces., place it in the cart to check out,

the wifey came in and i had things to do,

tonite after fighting the sprint lords, i started again, but beflore i gor too far along, i found a new phrasr, ADD $ 10.00 per month for this special data plan needed to run this phone

i checked around, and once again sprint has struck

now i realize what life in sprint-land i all about

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat