cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great News! Windows Phone 8 coming this Summer for Sprint.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Great News! Windows Phone 8 coming this Summer for Sprint.

Finally no more to look at Android or Iphones these 2 phones have been many problems. I been using htc arrive wp 7.5 from sprint and never had any problems so far it's still fast and fluid.

I was at Consumer Electronic Show (CES) event last week Jan 8th and Sprint  CEO just announced they will be bring back Windows phone which will be having HTC and Samsung windows phone 8 device this summer 2013. If you don't believe this than I don't think sprint will LIE and announce this at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) which draws about 150,000 people attending the event. When sprint announced it many people cheered so yes expect it come this summer 2013. You can also Google it and see for yourself the info or go to sprint blog. For me I can wait and now it's official and glad no more looking at androids or iPhones when walking into sprint store. So all you complainers saying I am going to tmobile,Verizon or AT&T go ahead and get billed more on your data use. Now sprint realize windows phone 8 is selling like hotcakes. Just remember HTC Arrive had about 95% of great comments from sprint users. I have feeling it will sell like hotcakes when it arrives in Summer.

Here's why Android phones are terrible. (laggy,malware virus,apps that are buggy,fragmented,icons that sit there Dead,battery eatting (good luck if you can last whole day) too many different versions, upgrading for new version will keep you waiting for 3 months, crashes allot)

Android devices in U.S. face more malware attacks than PCs. http://t.co/SA8Q5c1l

Those with Windows phones are happier than Android users, says new survey. http://t.co/9ZHqPT0z

Co Founder of Apple Steve Wozniak says Windows phone is beautiful and better than Android

http://www.pcworld.com/article/254707/windows_phone_is_beautiful_better_than_android_steve_wozniak.h...

7 REPLIES 7
Wizard

Re: Great News! Windows Phone 8 coming this Summer for Sprint.

thenet95,

Yes! we are very excited for the Windows 8 phones to be launched. Should be a great addition to out phone selection. You may want to check out our press release too for more info: http://newsroom.sprint.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=2486

Thanks,

Chris

Journeyman

I was hoping for a Nokia device and it looks like we will not have that. 

Journeyman

Who cares if we are not getting nokia. I am happy windows phone will be back to sprint. Also the Windows phone 8 OS is the same anyway. i am still using my HTC Arrive and still works excellent and still fast and fluid. Be honest I have not even restarted for past 2 months now. now this is a smarthphone and that's windows phone.

Journeyman

I can with certinty say that just about every one i know will never own a windows phone, windows 8 is so dumbed down that anyone can use it sure, but for those of use that like customization windows os on mobile devices are very shallow, you get your tiles and colors thats it. Heck i had a HTC HD7 at one point from my own expeirence,  the look and feel of the new windows and htc running windows- it was just such an annoying device that after 2 months of trying it out i just bought a new device that was android. Windows OS was clumsy then and still is now , sure  the device was great for people who just wanted the simple device, but for people simialr to myself, its not worth the money spent on it. Android shares such a big market becuase very simply, you can customize in ways that ios and windows could only dream about. Congrats sprint your realsing another trashy system that will more then likely cause users to have a false hope in there mobile device that so many spend good money for. If people want to buy  the worst version of windows yet to com out to date, go ahead, just dont complain if the device has serious issues months after you purchase. At least if you read this someone told you.

Journeyman

I knew we will have one troll jealous. Hahaha give up we all know android sucks. Android gives you malware virus, boggy down crashes, battery eatting, boring icons apps which sits there dead. Windows phone live tiles are alive and is on windows phones are always fast and fluid. So give up people  are happy we are getting wp8.

Journeyman

@jaman0210

I knew we will have a jealous troll. Your android is the one with the problems. Enjoy getting malware virus, laggy performance, battery eatting and many crashes and fragmented phone. The android boring phone with icons apps sits there like Dead. While windows phone live tile is alive gives us instant info without opening apps now that is innovative. Also big deal of how many android market apps most of apps are bad apps. Windows market apps already have 130,000 apps and still growing. most of apps are well known apps used today. So Just because windows phone is doing great selling like hotcakes like lumia 920, HTC 8x and more new windows 8 coming like Samsung Ativ

So go play with your laggy malware virus boring android phone. Glad windows phone 8 is coming.

I had many friends who complaint of android phones and still many complaints. They can't wait get windows phone 8.

Journeyman

hahaha you certainly don't  know technology. We all know your just a wannabe dreamer. Just because windows phone is coming back. Maybe you can learn a little more about how android is just a total junk. Yes malware virus, laggy, battery eatting, fragmented, apps that sits there Dead, wow many apps which most of them are buggy, read below why windows phone is so better. also don't tell me about Linux bozo as more of a server not a phone. Funny how you change the subject. All what I said above about android is all true that androids phone are just junk and all hype. Windows phone is different and more reliable for personal, entertainment and business use.

so go and continue play with your R2D2 android virus,laggy,battery eatting,boring dead icons apps. wannabe newbie.

Android devices in U.S. face more malware attacks than PCs. http://t.co/SA8Q5c1l

Those with Windows phones are happier than Android users, says new survey. http://t.co/9ZHqPT0z

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat