cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP...Galaxy S2 update

Highlighted
Journeyman

HELP...Galaxy S2 update

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 and I received the Ice Cream Sandwich update today.  Unknowingly I hit for it to update...when it was completed the keypad on my phone is now different and my password seems to not be working or I am hitting in the wrong thing.  I used to have a row of numbers above the letters and I used both numbers and letters then I hit a key that was by the space bar at the bottom of the phone...however I believe with the changed keypad I have different items at the bottom of the phone.  Can someone who has not recieved the update yet please tell me what are the keys to the right of the space bar...should be 2 keys I believe.

Thanks for your help but I only have 2 more attempts or it will go back to factory and I will lose everything.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HELP...Galaxy S2 update

period, microphone and backspace on the swype keypad and just period and backspace on the samsung keypad

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: HELP...Galaxy S2 update

Hello JILLMARIE01, Please also keep in mind that the onscreen keyboard where is shows alternate characters the button may be held to activate the Alt character, if you are certain that you've typed correctly you may want to power off, remove/replace battery, then power on and try again.

No longer working Community Response.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat