Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO - Contacts no longer linking

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

For some reason, most of my contacts are no longer linking to Facebook (and they were previously); I just have alot of "silhouettes" for my contact photos.  This just started to occur about 2 days ago.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  I have links showing but every time I try to link one of my contacts, it doesn't stay linked. I'm ready to just hang it up and get rid of my cell phone for good at this rate.   

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: HTC EVO - Contacts no longer linking

Please check that you are signed into Facebook for HTC Sense.  Go to home/menu/settings/accounts & sync/add account/facebook for HTC Sense.   It wont let you link contacts unless you are signed into THAT.

In case you already are signed into it and it still wont link, please sign out of it.  Give it maybe 5 minutes and then sign back in.  Once you link contacts on an HTC Android device, it should not ever forget the connections.  Maybe you just need to sign out and back into Facebook for HTC Sense

Also, once you sign back into Facebook for HTC Sense, please click "sync all" at the bottom of the Accounts & Sync screen.  Give it another 5 minutes to begin syncing.

Thank you

Journeyman

Thanks robotaholic! That helped! I also found out that I had to edit a couple of my contacts to get them to link up. 🙂

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat