cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO DESIGN 4G

Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC EVO DESIGN 4G

Ok so I'm really pissed because once again I'm about to have to ask my dad to take me to school again because my phone alarm didn't ring! I have absolutely no idea what's going on. I have two alarms set one at 9:00 pm every day and one at 6:00 am Monday-Friday and the one at 9:00 pm will ring all weekend and all week but as soon as Monday comes the 6:00 am the alarm will show up like it's ringing i.e the icon that says dismiss or snooze but when I actually see it  it might be 6:48 because there was no sound!. Which is way to late!!!!!! So I try to go find out what the problem is..... And come to find out my alarm notification tone is all the way on silent!! No wonder!! I turn it on high and check on it every now and then. So....this morning....no ring! It's on silent again! What in the world!! I haven't touched it and my phone ringtone is on high! Why does it keep doing this! This has got to be my fifth time being late because of it! This offs really becoming an issue I don't understand why it keeps doing this! So I guess I should ask...is anyone else having this problem??

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Employee

Re: HTC EVO DESIGN 4G

Hello OceanBurt, try downloading volume control +, set system & alarm volume to level 5, then they should not mute under certain condutions.

No longer working Community Response.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat