Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Evo Crashed Please Help ASAP!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

How do I reboot my phone? This is the second time this has happened and I can't remember how to reboot it...Please help

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

To just reboot the phone, you just turn it off and back on...or remove/replace battery...

If you want to reset your phone to factory because it isn't responding for some reason you can:

Hard Reset on HTC Evo:

• •1.     Turn the power off. If the Evo is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it.
  • •2.     Press and hold volume down and power button.
  • •3.     When the device’s display turns on, release the volume down button and power buttons.
  • •4.     Use the volume buttons to select CLEAR STORAGE and press the power button.
  • •5.     Press volume up button to clear the storage (All data will be deleted from the device.)

Remember all data will be lost...and this will return the phone to factory settings...the only thing left alone is the SD card.

Thanks

-John

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat