cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC ONE X

Wizard

Re: HTC ONE X

It sounds like you know something.  Pics?

Journeyman

I sure hope you are right, cause that thing is a stinker.

Journeyman

Sorry to disappoint, but that's not the sprint version pictured. That's the international version. The sprint version will not disappoint.

Journeyman

Sorry to dissapoint, but the Sprint version is not very good looking.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/04/03/htc-evo-one/

It's quite ugly and outdated looking. Way to go Sprint.

Journeyman

sprint will release the lte network by this summer but it will be only in few citys for now

Highlighted
Journeyman

Right, except you're forgetting one thing... SPRINT DOESN'T HAVE A NATIONAL LTE NETWORK!

Give me WiMAX and when your LTE network is up, then I'll buy a LTE phone. In the meantime, I shouldn't have to give up 4G when upgrading from my EVO 3D just because Sprint is taking forever getting LTE up.

Journeyman

no they arnt getting a quad they are getting a better dual core proc... the international version does not have lte and the qualcom krait s4 has integrated lte which means better battery life than current gen wimax and lte handsets.

Journeyman

I am wanting to know the same thing...  I have not seen anything so far as to whi will be offering this phone. But im thinkin i want it too. But if its not sprint, what will sprint offer that compares... Im not seeing or hearing anything...

Journeyman

Wow is Sprint really getting an 1.5ghz quad core phone with 720-1080p if this is true I'm buying it quick

Journeyman

.. sprint should get more and good choices : 1.5ghz quad-core phones, 1280-by-720 at least.. retina display ,12mp rear camera, 2mp front facing camera, international phones for example .... something to say ''wow this is one of the best smartphones in the market'' to keep it for long time.... iphone 4s, photon 4g, galaxy s2 are good but not as good as att and verizon phones and also these phones are getting old and not compatible with the new LTE network