cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC ONE X

Journeyman

Re: HTC ONE X

You are dead on about the Krait SoC. The dual core S4 (and S4 pro with updated Adreno graphics) outperforms Nvidia's quad core all day. Plus, thermals are better as well. I very much look forward to seeing the quad Krait, too.

Asynchronous cpu core operation is much more efficient than the companion core thing that Nvidia has, especially with more cores. Krait is not only the first to market with the 28nm process (for mobile applications), it's also first to have a fully integrated LTE modem, meaning slimmer phones, and better battery life. Qualcomm gets it right.

It's sad to see people thinking that it's a downgrade just because you get 2 cores instead of 4. I'll most likely go with Sprint's variant of the One X, which they'll hopefully get, to hold off until HTC releases a quad S4 pro based handset.

Master

Journeyman

This is going to be an event worth watching. The Sprint and HTC event that is coming up better have a nice phone. Not to many were happy with the Echo. Lets hope that we get a new flagship phone for Sprint. We need to be able to brag again.

Journeyman

EVO folks, EVO! C'mon. A little respect, pls!

Journeyman

.. sprint should get more and good choices : 1.5ghz quad-core phones, 1280-by-720 at least.. retina display ,12mp rear camera, 2mp front facing camera, international phones for example .... something to say ''wow this is one of the best smartphones in the market'' to keep it for long time.... iphone 4s, photon 4g, galaxy s2 are good but not as good as att and verizon phones and also these phones are getting old and not compatible with the new LTE network

Journeyman

Wow is Sprint really getting an 1.5ghz quad core phone with 720-1080p if this is true I'm buying it quick

Journeyman

I am wanting to know the same thing...  I have not seen anything so far as to whi will be offering this phone. But im thinkin i want it too. But if its not sprint, what will sprint offer that compares... Im not seeing or hearing anything...

Journeyman

no they arnt getting a quad they are getting a better dual core proc... the international version does not have lte and the qualcom krait s4 has integrated lte which means better battery life than current gen wimax and lte handsets.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Right, except you're forgetting one thing... SPRINT DOESN'T HAVE A NATIONAL LTE NETWORK!

Give me WiMAX and when your LTE network is up, then I'll buy a LTE phone. In the meantime, I shouldn't have to give up 4G when upgrading from my EVO 3D just because Sprint is taking forever getting LTE up.

Journeyman

sprint will release the lte network by this summer but it will be only in few citys for now

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.