cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC ONE X

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HTC ONE X

Sorry to dissapoint, but the Sprint version is not very good looking.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/04/03/htc-evo-one/

It's quite ugly and outdated looking. Way to go Sprint.

Journeyman

Sorry to disappoint, but that's not the sprint version pictured. That's the international version. The sprint version will not disappoint.

Journeyman

I sure hope you are right, cause that thing is a stinker.

Wizard

It sounds like you know something.  Pics?

Wizard

Ugly? Stinker? Are you kidding? It's a huge piece of glass with two tiny strips of case on the ends. Unless you are offended by big pieces of glass, it's gorgeous. What are you shopping for, a phone or a purse?

Journeyman

Compare it to the curves of the other two. No comparison. The squared off top of the screen looks like the screen was dropped in there as an afterthought, not carefully integrated into the design as a whole. And what happened to the speaker grill? That also looks like an afterthought, unlike the other two.

Journeyman

I am right, it's no secret what the international version looks like as it's been released and it's the one shown in all the press shots. The AT&T one is white and the Sprint one is said to be black and red. Also, stinker? What are you talking about? Most, if not all the reviews have said this is one of the most beautifully designed phone ever.

Journeyman
Journeyman

Oh, I see what you're saying now, the curve in the glass at the top is what you don't like. Wow, talk about being picky. Personally, I like the square glass. Looks much better. I hadn't even noticed that. Thanks for pointing it out because I'm glad they changed that. The speaker grill looks better too. Silver accents are always more stylish. Looks like Sprint is getting the HTC phone to buy yet again. Especially if it has the kickstand, bigger battery, and Micro SD card slot that are rumored. Kudos to Sprint for bringing us the best version of the phone. I'm can't wait until tomorrow.

Journeyman

Of course I'm being picky. I have to look at this thing for everday for the next two years.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.